G10Writers.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quotable Quotes

2 posters

Go down

Quotable Quotes Empty Quotable Quotes

Post  dgtrekker Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:32 pm

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. -Dolly Parton

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even. -Ann Landers

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lee Holz

Worrying about something that may never happen is like paying interest on money you may never borrow. -Unknown

You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough, in the second half you give what's left. -Yogi Berra

I am always doing things I can't do; that's how I get to do them. -Pablo Picasso

He who forgives ends the quarrel. -African proverb
dgtrekker
dgtrekker

Back to top Go down

Quotable Quotes Empty Re: Quotable Quotes

Post  thedreamcontinued Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:01 pm

The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
Malcolm X (1925 - 1965)
We are told that talent creates its own opportunities. But it sometimes seems that intense desire creates not only its own opportunities, but its own talents.
Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)
People who have what they want are fond of telling people who haven't what they want that they really don't want it.
Ogden Nash (1902 - 1971)
Everybody likes a kidder, but nobody lends him money.
Arthur Miller (1915 - 2005)
thedreamcontinued
thedreamcontinued

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum