G10Writers.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokes that I think are funny...so there

2 posters

Go down

Jokes that I think are funny...so there Empty Jokes that I think are funny...so there

Post  dgtrekker Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:26 pm

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.

"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"

"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.

"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.

"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. "I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I swerved to the the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was...."

"Uh, ma'am," the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."
dgtrekker
dgtrekker

Back to top Go down

Jokes that I think are funny...so there Empty Re: Jokes that I think are funny...so there

Post  thedreamcontinued Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:51 am

Question A riddle for the day Question

Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.

Michael J. Fox has a small one.

Madonna doesn't have one.

The Pope has one but doesn't use it.

Clinton uses his all the time.

Mickey Mouse has an unusual one.

Liberace never used his on women.

Jerry Seinfeld is very, very proud of his.

Cher claims that she took on 3.

We never saw Lucy use Desi's.

What is it? Answer below! (this is pretty good )

----------------------------------------------------------

The answer is: "A Last Name."

Got 'cha!...No Dirty Jokes Here! tongue
thedreamcontinued
thedreamcontinued

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum