G10Writers.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Series/Movie Poll

2 posters

Go down

What is your FAVORITE Star Trek? Post why below.

Star Trek Series/Movie Poll I_vote_lcap0%Star Trek Series/Movie Poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Star Trek Series/Movie Poll I_vote_lcap0%Star Trek Series/Movie Poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Star Trek Series/Movie Poll I_vote_lcap100%Star Trek Series/Movie Poll I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Star Trek Series/Movie Poll Empty Star Trek Series/Movie Poll

Post  dgtrekker Thu May 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Okay lets debate!
dgtrekker
dgtrekker

Back to top Go down

Star Trek Series/Movie Poll Empty Re: Star Trek Series/Movie Poll

Post  thedreamcontinued Tue May 19, 2009 12:52 pm

I love you Well, for me, there isn't much debate, but a lot of soul searching. I loved every single episode in every single series of anything Star Trek! The characters are rich and real and all the subject matter was either thought provoking, or just plain fun to watch! I chose ENTERPRISE because it was such a valiant effort to reprise and resurect Star Trek on television! I sure wish they'd come up with a new series that will last like TNG!

And, of course, I LOVE MY STRAPPING COMMANDER SHRAN!! Suspect
thedreamcontinued
thedreamcontinued

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum